The Gloucestershire Learning Alliance, our multi-academy trust, is responsible for policies for all schools in the trust.
These are regularly reviewed by the board.
Reviewed key policies which are most pertinent to parents will be stored on this website and can be accessed here:
We also have a series of handbooks which provide guidance specific to our school based on the systems and needs of our setting.
Links to the key handbooks are below:
- Covid 19 Addendum to SEN Information Report
- GLA Accessibility Plan Policy
- GLA Anti bullying Policy
- GLA Complaints Policy
- GLA Conducting Home Visits Policy
- GLA Early Help Strategy
- GLA Equality Policy
- GLA E Safety Policy
- GLA Homework Policy
- GLA Offsite Visits Policy Inc Charging and Remissions
- GLA Pupil Premium Policy
- GLA Safeguarding Policy
- GLA SAFEGUARDING POLICY 2020 21 with Covid
- GLA SEN Policy
- GLA Sex and Relationships Policy
- GLA Working with Separated Parents Policy
- Information for Parents Admissions Appeals School Standard and Framework 2018
- RIS Admissions Policy 2020 21
- RIS Attendance Handbook
- Rowanfield Safeguarding Handbook
- SEN Information Report RIS RJS
Paper copies of all policies can be requested from the school office at any time.